Apivita Basil Essential Oil 5ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Basil was named after the Greek word "vasilikos" [regal], because the Greeks considered basil the king of herbs. Its essential oil is extremely invigorating and perfect for countering physical and mental fatigue.
- For acne and dull skin
- For improving hair growth and shine
- Ideal for headaches and migraines
- Decongestant for the respiratory system
- Muscle relaxant
- Insect repellent
Mind and spirit
- Ideal for countering mental and physical fatigue
- Helps improve concentration and memory retention
- Can clarify the mind
bergamot, rosemary, geranium, lavender, clary sage, grapefruit, cedarwood, eucalyptus, orange, patchouli.
- To improve concentration and clarity of thought: Add 5 drops of basil essential oil to your air diffuser
- To help combat mental and physical fatigue: Add 6 drops of basil essential oil into bathwater, or alternatively add 4 drops of basil along with 2 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- To improve the functioning of the peptic system, to combat dyspepsia and improve digestion: Add 3 drops of basil and 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and massage the stomach area.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.