Apivita Cedarwood Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
History teaches us that King Solomon's temple was built of cedarwood to symbolize power, nobility and integrity. Cedarwood is warm and invigorating, so it is an excellent antidote for stress and tension. Moreover, it is widely used to cure acne and hair loss.
- Widely used to treat acne and regulate excessive sebum secretion
- Helps to treat hair loss and dandruff
- Powerful tonic for the body
- Stimulates the respiratory and musculature systems
Mind and spirit
- Its warm, invigorating and gentle action is an exceptional treatment for tension and anxiety
- Reinforces self-confidence and grants inner strength
- Promotes mental clarity, strength and self confidence
bergamot, rosemary, sandalwood, eucalyptus, lavender, juniper berry, grapefruit, lemon.
- For strength and confidence in times of emotional stress: Add 5 drops of cedarwood essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For cellulite and water retention: Add 35 drops to of cedarwood essential oil 100 ml of almond oil and massage the entire body, especially the problem areas.
- For acne and spots: Add 15 drops of cedarwood essential oil to 50 ml of jojoba oil and apply to the face twice a day.
- For dandruff, hair loss and a healthy scalp: Add 30 drops of cedarwood essential oil to 100 ml of laurel oil or alternatively, 15 drops of cedarwood with 15 drops of rosemary.
- For an ideal antiseptic floor cleaner that also freshens the house: make a floor cleaning solution with 5 drops of cedarwood essential oil to 2 liters of water.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.