Apivita Cinnamon Essential Oil 5ml
100% Natural Ingredients
The word "cinnamon" comes from the word "reed" because of its shape. It is one of the oldest and most precious spices and was used for censing ancient temples. It is a warm, stimulating essential oil that has strong antibacterial properties. Ideal for cold winter months.
- Do not apply directly onto skin
- Has strong antiseptic properties. Ideal for cleaning and refreshing the air. Helps with respiratory problems
Mind and spirit
- Excellent for those suffering from exhaustion, weakness or depression because it lifts the spirits, inspires and awakens the senses
- Creates a warm atmosphere. Ideal for the winter
orange, bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, rose, marjoram, patchouli, geranium, ylang-ylang.
- Warm, relaxing scent, ideal for cold, winter days: Add 6 drops of cinnamon essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For an uplifting scent that freshens and cleans the atmosphere: Add 3 drops of cinnamon and 3 drops of orange essential oil to the air diffuser.
- Antiseptic spray: Add 30 drops of cinnamon essential oil to 300 ml of water and spray onto dark areas, such as basement stairs, closets or corners for a spicy, cool scent.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.