Apivita Citronella Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Citronella is a scented herb which grows mostly in Sri Lanka and India. For many centuries, it was used in the Ayurvedic Indian natural medicine method. It's most commonly used as an insect repellent.
- Can be used against lice
- Ideal for oily skin and hair
- It is the most well-known and powerful insect repellent. Wards off insects and mosquitoes
Mind and spirit
- Reduces mental strain
eucalyptus, geranium, lavender, bergamot, cedarwood, lemon, orange.
- Insect repellent: Add 8 drops of citronella essential oil to the air diffuser or alternatively add 4 drops along with 4 drops of any of the following: geranium, eucalyptus, cedarwood or lavender.
- Insect repellent oil: Add 35 drops of citronella essential oil to 100ml of almond oil or alternatively 15 drops along with 10 drops of lavender and 10 drops of geranium and apply all over the body.
- Insect repellent oil for children: Add 10 drops of citronella essential oil with 8 drops of lavender and 5 drops of eucalyptus to 100ml of almond or chamomile oil and apply all over the body.
- Preventative oil for lice: Add 15 drops of citronella essential oil with 5 drops of geranium and 5 drops of lavender to 50ml of jojoba oil and apply several drops onto hair roots.
- To protect your clothes from moths: Place a cotton swab with 10 drops of citronella or 5 drops of citronella and 5 drops lavender in your drawers.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.