Apivita Eucalyptus Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
The Greek word "eucalyptus" means "well covered", since its flowers are well hidden with a membrane in the shape of a vessel, which is shed as the flower grows. The herb is mostly known for its excellent effect on the respiratory system.
- Ideal for oily skin and acne
- Known for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system as it clears blocked nasal passages
- Tones and protects the body from illness and viral infections since it strengthens the immune system
- Excellent for colds, influenza, coughs and sore throat
Mind and spirit
- Fights faintness, confusion and indecisiveness
juniper berry, lavender, marjoram, thyme, lemon, rosemary, peppermint, grapefruit, cedarwood.
- To strengthen the system in cases of colds, influenza, coughs and fevers: Add 2-3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to a bowl of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and take deep breaths until the water is no longer steaming. Add 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to 10ml of calendula oil and massage the chest.
- To purify the air, especially during influenza season: Add 8 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to the air diffuser.
- As an insect repellent: Add 4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and 3 drops of citronella essential oil to the air diffuser.
- To facilitate breathing when you have a blocked nose or are under stress: Inhale twice straight from the bottle.
- For muscle pains: Add 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and rub the affected area.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.