Apivita Jasmine Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Jasmine is the top essential oil . Its unique scent becomes stronger after sunset, therefore jasmine flowers should only be collected at night. It is also one of the most expensive essential oils, because an enormous amount of flowers is needed to produce only a few drops of essential oil. Its warm, alluring perfume has a positive effect on the mood and senses.
- The king of essential oils, ideal for all skin types
- Hydrates dry skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles. Ideal for mature skin
- Helps to ease menstrual pains/cramps
- Helps with PMS
Mind and spirit
- Improves mood and causes euphoria
- Has the ability to transform insecurity into self-confidence and optimism
- Stimulates the senses and can be used as an aphrodisiac
rose, neroli, cedarwood, marjoram, orange, patchouli, sandalwood, grapefruit.
- Facial oil for normal-dry skin and treatment of premature aging: Add 25 drops of jasmine essential oil to 50ml of rosehip or jojoba oil and apply onto face. Use ideally at night because it also offers a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- For a sensual, romantic and relaxing atmosphere: Add 10 drops of jasmine essential oil to air diffuser.
- Hypertension and stress: Add 10 drops of jasmine essential oil to 10ml of almond or chamomile oil and apply twice a day onto the neck and shoulders. Dissolve 10 drops of jasmine essential oil into a bath.
- Before going out on an important date for confidence and emotional balance: Inhale 2-3 drops of jasmine essential oil from a handkerchief.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.