Apivita Lemon Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
The ancient Romans honored Goddess Juventas as the goddess of youth. Her symbol, the lemon, was known to cure several health problems and is an excellent tonic for the body and senses. It has a strong, revitalizing citrus perfume and can work effectively against bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for oily skin
- Gives volume and shine to thin and dull hair
- Strengthens brittle nails
- Acts as an exceptional tonic for the body
- Relieves headaches
- Helps to detoxify the body and enhances microcirculation
Mind and spirit
- Its strong, clean, citrus scent is a stimulant tonic
- Cleanses the mind, increases concentration and the ability to memorize
- Helps process decision making
lavender, eucalyptus, juniper berry, neroli, orange, clary sage, cedarwood, rosemary.
- For improved focus, memory and productivity at work: Add 6 drops of lemon essential oil to your air diffuser or alternatively, 4 drops along with 2 drops of basil and 2 drops of rosemary.
- For a stimulating, invigorating massage: add 20 drops of lemon and 15 drops of roemary essential oil to 100ml of almond oil and massage the entire body.
- For stronger, smooth and shiny nails: Add 5 drops of lemon essential oil to 10ml of jojoba or rosehip oil and massage the nails.
- For washing plates, especially after fish dishes: place a drop of lemon essential oil on the sponge.
- For a room deodorant and general liquid cleaner: add 10-15 drops of lemon essential oil to 100ml of water in spray bottle.
- For cake and biscuits: Add 4 drops of lemon essential oil to 500g of mixture.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.