Apivita Marjoram Essential Oil 5ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Marjoram was a favorite medicinal herb for ancient Greeks. It is said that Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, gave the herb its scent by just touching it softly. Marjoram symbolizes love and honor. It is a most precious herb which helps maintain good health in various ways.
- Helps relieve facial muscle tension, thereby minimizing lines and wrinkles.
- Its heating action makes it ideal for athletes because it improves blood circulation and is very effective against muscle and joint pains
Mind and spirit
- Calms the nervous system
- Excellent for people who suffer from insomnia due to stress and anxiety
- Helps to calm the spirits and ease aggression
bergamot, cedarwood, lavender, orange, rosemary, eucalyptus, thyme, ylang-ylang.
- For irritability and hypertension: Add 6 drops of marjoram essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For relief from insomnia and periods of intense stress: Add 6 drops of marjoram essential oil to your bath before going to bed.
- For muscle or rheumatism pains: Add 5 drops of marjoram essential oil to 10ml of calendula oil and apply to the problem area three times a day.
- If you suffer from menstrual cramps and swelling: Add 5 drops of marjoram essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and massage the abdomen.
- After intense physical exercise: Add 35 drops of marjoram essential oil to 100ml of almond oil, or 20 drops with 15 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, and massage onto your body or painful muscles.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.