Apivita Natural Candle Orange
100% natural wax with essential oils
Long lasting scent of essential oils. Offers the beneficial properties of aromatherapy
- Boosts and awakens the senses thanks to the unique properties of essential oils and aromatherapy.
- The orange, cedarwood and carnation essential oils fill the room and create a cozy and energizing atmosphere.
- 100% natural wax, from beeswax, soya wax, and rapeseed wax, without oil products and paraffin.
- 100% cotton wick (without lead)
- No additives
- Clean burning, does not produce black smoke
- 100% recyclable packaging (235g)
- Burn time: over 50 hours
Usage / Tips:
- Don't leave candles lit in your absence.
- Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Place candles away from air currents. The flame of a candle placed near an air current won't burn properly.
- Avoid placing many candles close together (when placed too close, they struggle to find air and may smoke)
- It is preferable to burn the candle for less than 1 to 1½ hours so that the melted candle will reach all sides of the glass vase and burn uniformly.
- Cut the wick before lighting the candle again so that the flame won't be too big. Repeat every time you light the candle.
- Once the flame is burnt and extinguished, return the wick in the upright position.
- When you are not using the candle, cover it to protect it from the dust and keep it clean.
- Don't burn the candle all the way to the bottom; once the candle is 5mm blow it out and don't use it again because the natural life of the candle has ended.
- Blow out the candle using the appropriate device that extinguishes candles rather than blowing it out yourself, to avoid smoke coming out.
- The wick in the liquefied candle may shift slightly.