Apivita Neroli Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Neroli essential oil is derived from the bitter orange tree flower. The name stems from the 16th century when the Italian princess Nerola used bitter orange tree flowers to scent her bath and clothes. It was traditionally used to make bridal bouquets, because it was believed to have a calming action on stressed brides. It is known for its sweet, flowery scent, which is both relaxing and uplifting.
- Excellent for all skin types
- Ideal for ageing dry skin and stretch marks
- Helps to rejuvenate skin cells and improves elasticity
- Detox, cellulite, water retention
- Muscle pains and rheumatism
Mind and spirit
- Ideal for calming people with an irritable temperament
- Raises the spirit, wards off depression, emotional exhaustion and insomnia
- Use to feel creative, brave or sensuous
lavender, sandalwood, ylang-ylang, bergamot, grapefruit, orange, geranium, lemon.
- For a sensual atmosphere: Add 6 drops of neroli essential oil to air diffuser.
- For stretch marks: Add 10 drops of neroli essential oil to 10ml of rosehip oil and massage into the most problematic areas.
- For dry, mature skin: Add 16 drops of neroli essential oil to 30ml of rosehip oil and massage the face.
- For relief against insomnia and depression: Dissolve 10 drops of neroli essential oil into a bath.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.