Apivita Rosemary Essential Oil 5ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Since antiquity, rosemary has been known as one of the best tonics for the nervous system, excellent for improving memory. Ancient Greeks would put rosemary branches in their hair to improve their concentration while studying. It is most commonly used as an excellent hair treatment.
- Has an exceptionally invigorating effect on the hair, leaving it glossy and lustrous
- Helps prevent hair loss and gives hair a healthy sheen
- Ideal for oily skin with acne
- Detoxifies the system and is ideal for fluid retention and cellulite.
- Acts as an excellent massage oil for both before and after physical exercise, since it warms and relaxes the muscles
Mind and spirit
- One of the finest tonics for the nervous system, it is excellent for improving memory
- Ideal for warding off drowsiness and exhaustion
cedarwood, geranium, juniper berry, lavender, basil, peppermint, lemon, grapefruit.
- During a tiring day at work: Add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil to your air diffuser.
- For pains in the muscles and joints: Add 35 drops of rosemary essential oil to 100ml of almond oil and massage the whole body.
- If you feel particularly tired when you wake up in the morning: Add 1 drop of rosemary essential oil to a damp sponge.
- For swollen feet: Add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and massage the feet.
- Ideal for dandruff and hair loss: Add 30 drops of rosemary essential oil to 100ml of laurel oil and massage the scalp, or place 2 drops onto the hairbrush before brushing your hair.
- To clean and freshen your house: Add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil per 2 liters of water when mopping the floor.
- Salad dressing: Add 15 drops of rosemary essential oil to 500ml of pure virgin olive oil and sprinkle over seasonal vegetables.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.