Apivita Tea Tree Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Tea tree oil was originally used by the Australian aboriginals for its antiseptic properties. It is still mainly used for infections as it is considered to be nature's own antiseptic. Every medicine cabinet should feature this oil.
- For oily skin and acne
- Helps treat dandruff
- Very effective against infections
- Helps protect the immune system
- Ideal for ailments of the respiratory system
- Immediate effect on cuts, scratches, insect bites and fungal infections around the nails
Mind and spirit
- Promotes energy
lavender, clary sage, rosemary, geranium, marjoram, grapefruit, lemon, peppermint.
- For influenza and colds and as an air cleaner: add 5 drops of tea tree essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For oily skin: add 3 drops of tea tree essential oil to a bowl of hot water.
- For pimples: apply 1 drop of undiluted tea tree essential oil to the blemish area or pimple.
- For cleaning the house and as a natural antiseptic: add 20 drops tea tree essential oil, or 10 drops of tea tree essential oil and10 drops of lemon essential oil to 100ml of water.
- For fungal infections of the nails and feet: use 5 drops of tea tree essential oil in a footbath or apply 1 drop to each nail.
- For dandruff and greasy hair: add 30 drops of tea tree essential oil to 100ml of Melaleuca Altternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf) Oil, Limonene gross weight (g)=45