PowerHealth Omegalen Ultra 1000mg, 30 Tablets
Ω3 is a group of essential unsaturated fatty acids that cannot be synthesized by our body, so we must necessarily take them daily from our diet. Of this group of omega-3 fatty acids, two are the most prominent: EPA (twenty-five enoic acid) and DHA (twenty-two hexanoic acid), which we collectively call omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. Daily intake of Ω3 is extremely important for the body, as long as it is responsible for the proper functioning of all cell membranes; for controlling the entry and exit of substances into our cells.
Each Omegalen ULTRA capsule contains 1000mg of fish oil and yields 500mg EPA and 250mg DHA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart.
- DHA helps maintain normal brain function and vision.
- Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Maternal DHA intake contributes to the normal development of the eyes and brain of the fetus and lactating infant.
* The above are official health claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
The Omegalen 3 Dietary Supplement is suitable for:
- The normal functioning of the heart
- Diets poor in good fats
- Older adults
- Elderly people
- People with extra pounds
- Spiritual workers
The Classic Omegalen ULTRA from the Classics series contains molecular distillation fish oil with a special coating for maximum absorption and without unwanted aftertaste. It is combined with tocopherols for their special antioxidant protection, cold compression to offer a rich and efficient mixture of total Omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids.