Apivita Juniper Berry Essential Oil 5ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Juniper berry has always played a very important role in fighting many contagious diseases, including the plague in the 15th and 16th centuries. It has a fresh, woody scent which can refresh the mind, clear the atmosphere and usher in positive energy. It can be used in a bath or as a massage oil.
- Oily skin and hair
- Acne, congested pores
- Hair loss, dandruff
- After shave
- Detox, cellulite, water retention
- Muscle pains, rheumatism
Mind and spirit
- Stress, weakness
- Sentimental and intellectual exhaustion
- Jet lag
lavender, rosemary, lemon, geranium, grapefruit, sandalwood, clary sage, cedarwood, bergamot.
- For detoxification, cellulite and localized fat: Massage the area using 5 drops of juniper essential oil and 10ml of almond oil.
- For retention of fluids, cellulite, arthritis and rheumatism: Add 6 drops of juniper essential oil to your bathwater, or alternatively 5 drops along with 3 drops of grapefruit essential oil.
- For freshening and purifying the air: Add 6 drops of juniper essential oil, or alternatively 3 drops along with 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to your air diffuser.
- Massage for aching muscles and joints: Add 40 drops of juniper essential oil to 100ml of almond oil and massage gently.
- For oily hair: Add 35 drops of juniper essential oil to 100ml of jojoba oil and massage the scalp.
- Use as a household cleaner: Add 10 drops of juniper essential oil per 100ml of water to clean exposed surfaces, kitchen and bathroom.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.