Apivita Thyme Essential Oil 5ml
100% Natural Ingredients
The Greek word "thymos" means "to cense". Hippocrates spoke of the therapeutic properties of thyme with great admiration. Ancient Greeks burned thyme as an offering to the gods. According to mythology, thyme came from the tears of Helen of Troy. It is well known for its antiseptic properties and plays a significant role in healing the respiratory system.
- Ideal for oily skin with acne problems
- Helps fight dandruff, hair loss and excessive oiliness
- Helps fight respiratory system infections
- Ideal for treating colds, coughs and sore throats
Mind and spirit
- Powerful tonic renowned as an antidote for depression because it lifts the spirits
- Strengthens nerves and stimulates the brain
- Improves memory and concentration
bergamot, cedarwood, lavender, lemon, neroli, sandalwood, rosemary, grapefruit.
- For cough and running nose: Add 2 drops of thyme essential oil to ½ liter of boiling water and follow the inhalation procedure.
- For mental and physical exhaustion: Add 6 drops of thyme essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For hair loss, oily hair and dandruff: Add 25 drops of thyme essential oil to 100 ml of laurel oil and massage the scalp.
- Mouthwash for sensitive and inflamed gums: Add 1 drop of thyme essential oil to a glass of water and rinse.
- For sore throat: Add 1 drop of thyme essential oil to a glass of water and gargle twice a day.
- Fish sauce: Mix 1 drop of thyme essential oil and 1 spoonful of mayonnaise.
- Salad dressing, vegetable dishes and pasta: Add 10 drops of thyme essential oil to 500 ml of pure virgin olive oil.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.