Apivita Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil 10ml
100% Natural Ingredients
Ylang-ylang means "the flower of flowers". It has a sweet, exotic scent and is widely known for its aphrodisiac action. It is also used to counter stress, wrinkles and premature aging.
- Ideal for facial care and mature skin
- Good for mixed skin as it has the power to equalize the secretions of the facial skin glands
- Reduces wrinkles
- Ideal for dry hair
- Helps to ease menstrual cramps
- Relieves muscular tension, back pains and sciatica
Mind and spirit
- Helps to ward off anxiety and stress after a difficult day
- Can be used as an aphrodisiac
cedarwood, geranium, bergamot, lemon, jasmine, lavender, neroli, orange, sandalwood.
- For stress, tension and insomnia: add 5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For stress, tension and insomnia: add 6 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil to bathwater, or alternatively 3 drops of ylang-ylang and 3 drops of lavender.
- For a sensuous, romantic mood: add 3 drops of ylang-ylang and 2 drops of patchouli and 4 drops of jasmine essential oil to the air diffuser.
- As a rejuvenating beauty oil for the hair and face: add 15 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil to 50 ml of jojoba oil. Use as a facial oil to nourish the skin. Ideal for mature and dry complexion but also as a hair mask to moisten and add sheen to the hair.
- For a sense of calm and relaxation after a difficult day: rub 2 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil onto the inside of your wrists.
- As a hair tonic: sprinkle 2 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil onto a brush before brushing your hair.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.